Below is a quick overview of how to sync your favorite podcast to your MP3 player using iTunes.
Using iTunes (click here to download iTunes) for your music to iPod:
- Go to advanced and select subscribe to podcast
- In the url box, paste the acquired RSS link. (i.e. http://www.sermonaudio.com/rss_source.asp?sourceid=dbts)
- Right-click on your ipod's name and select ipod options.
- In the podcasts tab, make sure one of the options that updates the podcast is checked (either auto update all, or update selected and then select the podcasting of your choice).
- Your iPod should automatically grab the last one posted, but if it doesn't, right click on the iPod's name and select update. You may need to drag it from podcasting into the name of your ipod.